What is it?
- What work could clients give you that they aren’t currently giving you?
- What strengths or services could you be showcasing more?
- What client concerns or complaints could you be addressing right now — if only you knew about them?
- Where are opportunities to wow current clients (or prove your value to prospective ones)?
- How can you deepen clients’ commitment to you?
Developed to blend the science of known client relationship values and drivers of loyalty in relationships with the art of how they apply personally to you and your practice, the Client-In-Sights program is an efficient, high-impact way to uncover opportunities to grow your business — instead of letting them pass you by.
It starts with strategically interviewing current and prospective clients — asking the right questions of the right people. Responses are analysed to provide key insights into your clients’ needs and
Clients describe this process as illuminating — and game-changing. Not only does a periodic Client-In-Sights program reveal opportunities you should pursue and course corrections you should make in the context of your client relationships and business development planning generally, simply conducting the survey showcases your care and commitment to clients — increasing their perception of your investment in them and, correspondingly, their sense of investment in you.
How it Works
Seeking feedback and insights from clients is an incredibly valuable exercise – both for the specific and actionable information you will get on how to better serve your clients and for the positive impact that just engaging in the exercise can have on the depth and loyalty that hallmark your relationships with your clients. But, let’s not kid ourselves, seeking feedback is also an uncomfortable exercise because even in the best case scenario you are
You know your clients better than we ever will, so we work with you to craft a customized, individualized selection of questions and interviewing techniques that you’re comfortable with. Then we’ll go out and gather strategic insights about your business on your behalf — including, but not limited to:
- Praise and perceived strengths
- Constructive criticism
- Other market perceptions of you and what you do
- How you compare with the competition
- Opportunities to prove your value and get more work
Analysis and action plan.
We aggregate the findings, analyze them, deliver a full, detailed report (written for humans, not MBAs) and collaborate with you to create a specific, targeted action plan that is designed to operationalize everything we learned toward cultivating stronger relationships with your clients and continuing to grow your practice.