The process incorporates 5 key elements: training, consulting, coaching, measuring results and providing support. Together, we will:
- Cultivate the skills and mindset that are essential to business development success
- Identify your specific strengths, interests and high-potential opportunities
- Articulate your unique value proposition and find ways to leverage your personal brand
- Target and pursue strategic opportunities
- Develop keystone habits to support your profile and relationship-building skills
Come Back & Crush It
Coming back to work after an extended professional leave (such as parental leave) can be one of the biggest challenges in a lawyer’s career. Most lawyers and firms have no concrete sense of how to bridge the return, and position returning parents for success.
This year-long program, comprised of a small, mastermind group and one-on-one coaching sessions, is for professionals who are planning to take, currently
Studies have found that after returning from parental leave, professionals are often especially productive and high-performing employees. After a stint of stay-at-home parenting — which can be more demanding than law — many parents crave a return to
If you’re a returning lawyer, do not underestimate yourself: you can become your firm’s strongest asset. Come Back & Crush It will help you get there.
- What work could clients give you that they aren’t currently giving you?
- What strengths or services could you be showcasing more?
- What client concerns or complaints could you be addressing right now — if only you knew about them?
- Where are opportunities to wow current clients (or prove your value to prospective ones)?
- How can you deepen clients’ commitment to you?
Developed to blend the science of known client relationship values and drivers of loyalty in relationships with the art of how they apply personally to you and your practice, the Client-In-Sights program is an efficient, high-impact way to uncover opportunities to grow your business — instead of letting them pass you by.
It starts with strategically interviewing current and prospective clients — asking the right questions of the right people. Responses are analysed to provide key insights into your clients’ needs and
Clients describe this process as illuminating — and game-changing. Not only does a periodic Client-In-Sights program reveal opportunities you should pursue and course corrections you should make in the context of your client relationships and business development planning generally, simply conducting the survey showcases your care and commitment to clients — increasing their perception of your investment in them and, correspondingly, their sense of investment in you.
Seminars & Retreats
- Compelling loyalty & mobilizing influence
- Maximizing return on investment — minimizing wasted time and resources
- Building a business development plan
- The neuroscience of storytelling & strategic communications
- Cross-selling & collaboration
- How to survive and thrive after a leave
- Effective use of social media
- Managing communication in the digital age
Presentations may be eligible for LSO CPD professionalism accreditation.
Contact me for rates and availability.